It’s been years in the making, but it’s finally become a reality…
Do you want to know the secrets to saving over £1,000 a year on your supermarket shopping – just by using coupons? Well… I may have the answer! My new couponing book… Secrets to Saving: The Ultimate UK Couponing Guide. Available in paperback and on Amazon Kindle on March 30th.
How often does your supermarket bill come in higher than expected? Wouldn’t you prefer that hard earned money back in your pocket? Jordon Cox, The Coupon Kid is spilling the secrets to saving £1,000s on your supermarket shopping bill with this couponing guide packed full of tips. Learn how to get your groceries for free, make a profit and never pay full price again. Follow all the steps to become an extreme couponer and cut over £1,000 a year from your shopping bill, or select what suits your lifestyle to save money at your own pace.
Tips featured in this book include…
– How to get products for free
– How to make a ‘profit’ by using coupons
– How to obtain exclusive high value coupons
– Which magazines and newspapers to look out for
– How to use mobile apps to save at the supermarket
– How to maximise online codes
– How to ‘womble’ for coupons
– How to monitor and predict the next supermarket sales
– And much, much more.
I’ll be sending out another sneak peak chapter in my newsletter this Sunday (25th March) to give you a little flavour of what’s to come (as well as an exclusive offer). Be sure to sign up so you don’t miss it!